Horseback Riding Camping Trips
If you enjoy primitive (tent) camping, you can ride and camp at our farm in Raleigh. You'll have use of an outdoor water spigot, picnic table, and a fire pit with plenty of firewood for campfires. The pond is loaded with bass and brim, and fishing is permitted. You'll need to bring your own fishing poles, food, and tent. Parking is available at the campsite. You can choose to ride for as little as 1 hour or up to 4 hours. (Horseback riding rates are below.) We have over 10 miles of wooded trails that include lots of creek crossings, rolling hils, beautiful hardwood trees, and frequent sightings of deer and wild turkeys.
Cost Of Primitive Camping At Our Farm
- $25/night for up to 5 people and $5/person thereafter
- Set in a private meadow near the pond
- Picnic table, fire pit, and firewood provided
- Water spigot for hand and dish washing
- You must bring your own tent and other camping gear
- A $40 deposit is required to reserve your horses and camping spot
- No pets allowed as they could cause damage to the trailer or interfere with our farm animals or the operation of our farm.
Cost Of The Ride
1-Hour Ride = $65/person
2-Hour Ride = $110/person
4-Hour Ride = $200/person
Private Rides = $50 (added to total)
Horseback riding rates assume that the riding all takes place on the same day. If the riding will be spread over more than one day, a $30 fee will be assessed for each horse that has to be re-saddled each day. Private rides are recommended and are available for an additional $50 flat fee. Group Rates are availabe for 5 or more riders and can be found on our Trail Riding page.
Make a reservation for the horseback riding adventure of a lifetime!