Nina - Sweet, Uniquely Colored Paintaloosa Horse For Sale
12 yo, 12.3 hands, $3,800
Click on the images and brown text for larger images and videos.
Nina is a nice small horse you can jump jump on bareback and tool around the farm or saddle up and take her to ride and camp offsite. She's a 12-year-old Sorrel Roan Paint x Appaloosa mare standing at 12.3 hands. She's a social butterfly and enjoys interacting with people. Watch the video of her following me up the steps and into our tackroom. She is currently being utilized primarily as a guide horse. She leads our rides flawlessly, but she's just as happy to quietly pull up the rear. She has excellent trail etiquette: she never offers to kick or charge at other horses when out on the trail. She's easy going in the pasture as well. If yor're vertically challenged, she'll make a great personal horse. If your kid is outgrowing their pony, Nina provides a great transition to full sized horses. I'm 5'6", and I ride her comfortably with or without a saddle.
Nina enjoys attention. Watch the video of her nearly dozing off as she gets her hair cut. She will stand patiently at the hiching rail for hours without pawing, she allows you to spray her for flies without a fuss, she picks up all 4 of her feet without a struggle, she stands still for mounting and dismounting, loads and unloads like a dream, crosses creeks, mud and bridges, rides out alone or with a group, has a pleasant trot, and breaks into a canter easily. You never have to hold her back or fight with her to keep her off the horses' rear in front of you, but she keeps up. She has impeccable ground manners and she's dog friendly. She's bombproof: she doesn't spook at dogs, deer, birds, 4-wheelers, tractors, dump trucks, or cars. So if you're looking for an excellent trail companion, you just found her! This incredible horse can be yours for $3,800.
Come See Our Horses For Sale
- See our horses for sale online
- Call or text 919-323-1265 to schedule a time to come see them
Need Tack Or Board For Your Horse?
We have new and used bridles, saddles, and saddle pads for sale, and we also offer pasture board.
Need Transportation For Your New Horse?
We offer horse transportation services for your convenience.
Terms of Sale
- Purchase Process: If you'd like to buy one of our horses, you need to either: 1) put a $200 non-refundable deposit on the horse and pay the balance within one week, 2) or pay for the horse when you visit our farm to try it out. Once you've made a commitment to buy the horse, we won't show the horse to anyone else, and we will keep the horse at no additional cost to you druing that week. If you need us to keep the horse longer than a week until you: make boarding arrangements near your home, finish your fence, build a barn, or a significant event occurs (like a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas), we will keep your new horse for you at the cost of $10/day after the 1-week grace period.
- Pre-purchase Exams: We encourage you to hire a vet to do a pre-purchase exam after submitting your deposit to put your mind at rest that the horse you want to buy is sound and healthy. If the horse you chose fails the exam for any reason, we will refund your deposit. You won't be penalized by losing your deposit since it was out of your control.
- Payment Types Accepted: We accept cash, certified checks, cashiers checks, and money orders. We don't accept personal checks, business checks, or credit cards.
- Refund/Return Policy: If you buy a horse from us, and for any reason you aren't happy with it, we will trade it out for aother horse of equal or lesser value provided the horse is still in the same condition as it was when it left our farm. We don't offer refunds, but we want to make sure you end up with a horse you are happy with. We love our horses, and we want it to be a good fit for them as well.