Midnight - Unflappable, Smooth Trail Horse For Sale
16 yo, 15.1 hands, $5,200
Click on the images and brown text for larger images and videos.
Midnight will take you confidently ANYWHERE you want to go. He's a 16 yo trail veteran standing at 15.1 hands. He has 2 white stocking on his hind legs and the bottom half of his tail is white, oddly enough. He's a confident leader and prefers to be in the front, so he can take in the scenery first. Watch the video of him leading the way down the trail and through the river. He really enjoys the water. He is currently being utilized primarily as a guide horse but is occassionally rented to teens and up with a little riding experience. He's as smooth as Tennessee Whiskey. You don't have to set him into the running walk; it's his natural gait. He has a really nice canter as well.
Midnight has a very laid back personality. He's very tolerant and unflappable even on a new trail with bicycles passing by. He's traffic safe and unscathed by pavement markings and signs. He'll cross mud, creeks, rivers, and bridges of all sorts including loud wooden bridges. He's easy to catch, bathe, load and unload, pick up his feet, and spray for flies. Watch him load into the horse trailer in just 8 seconds! This incredibly smooth trail horse can be yours for $5,200.
Come See Our Horses For Sale
- See our horses for sale online
- Call or text 919-323-1265 to schedule a time to come see them
Need Tack Or Board For Your Horse?
We have new and used bridles, saddles, and saddle pads for sale, and we also offer pasture board.
Need Transportation For Your New Horse?
We offer horse transportation services for your convenience.
Terms of Sale
- Purchase Process: If you'd like to buy one of our horses, you need to either: 1) put a $200 non-refundable deposit on the horse and pay the balance within one week, 2) or pay for the horse when you visit our farm to try it out. Once you've made a commitment to buy the horse, we won't show the horse to anyone else, and we will keep the horse at no additional cost to you druing that week. If you need us to keep the horse longer than a week until you: make boarding arrangements near your home, finish your fence, build a barn, or a significant event occurs (like a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas), we will keep your new horse for you at the cost of $10/day after the 1-week grace period.
- Pre-purchase Exams: We encourage you to hire a vet to do a pre-purchase exam after submitting your deposit to put your mind at rest that the horse you want to buy is sound and healthy. If the horse you chose fails the exam for any reason, we will refund your deposit. You won't be penalized by losing your deposit since it was out of your control.
- Payment Types Accepted: We accept cash, certified checks, cashiers checks, and money orders. We don't accept personal checks, business checks, or credit cards.
- Refund/Return Policy: If you buy a horse from us, and for any reason you aren't happy with it, we will trade it out for aother horse of equal or lesser value provided the horse is still in the same condition as it was when it left our farm. We don't offer refunds, but we want to make sure you end up with a horse you are happy with. We love our horses, and we want it to be a good fit for them as well.