Hannah - Loud Colored, Sweet, Stout, Kid Safe Horse For Sale
6 yo, 14.3 hands, $7,800
Click on the images and brown text for larger images and videos.
Hannah is a real lady: sweet, calm, and respectful. She's a 6-year-old Sorrel Tobiano Paint x Haflinger mare standing at 14.3 hands. She's a social butterfly and enjoys interacting with people. She is currently being utilized in our trail riding and summer camp program for kids ages 6 and up. She'll make a great personal horse, kid's first horse, or family horse because basically anyone can ride her including adults weighing up to 210 lbs. She's the kind of horse that makes you look like you know what you're doing... even if you don't!
Hannah stands patiently for you to bathe her, she allows you to spray her for flies without jumping on your head or kicking at you, she picks up all 4 of her feet without a struggle, she stands still for mounting and dismounting, loads and unloads like a dream, crosses creeks, mud and bridges, rides out alone or with a group, has a pleasant trot, and breaks into a canter with a litle encouragement. You never have to hold her back or fight with her to keep her off the horses' rear in front of you, but she keeps up. She has impeccable ground manners and superb trail etiquette. Nothing phases this girl: she doesn't spook at dogs, deer, birds, 4-wheelers, tractors, dump trucks, or cars. So if you're looking for a confidence builder or a horse who will teach your kids to ride, you just found her! This incredible horse can be yours for $7,800.
Come See Our Horses For Sale
- See our horses for sale online
- Call or text 919-323-1265 to schedule a time to come see them
Need Tack Or Board For Your Horse?
We have new and used bridles, saddles, and saddle pads for sale, and we also offer pasture board.
Need Transportation For Your New Horse?
We offer horse transportation services for your convenience.
Terms of Sale
- Purchase Process: If you'd like to buy one of our horses, you need to either: 1) put a $200 non-refundable deposit on the horse and pay the balance within one week, 2) or pay for the horse when you visit our farm to try it out. Once you've made a commitment to buy the horse, we won't show the horse to anyone else, and we will keep the horse at no additional cost to you druing that week. If you need us to keep the horse longer than a week until you: make boarding arrangements near your home, finish your fence, build a barn, or a significant event occurs (like a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas), we will keep your new horse for you at the cost of $10/day after the 1-week grace period.
- Pre-purchase Exams: We encourage you to hire a vet to do a pre-purchase exam after submitting your deposit to put your mind at rest that the horse you want to buy is sound and healthy. If the horse you chose fails the exam for any reason, we will refund your deposit. You won't be penalized by losing your deposit since it was out of your control.
- Payment Types Accepted: We accept cash, certified checks, cashiers checks, and money orders. We don't accept personal checks, business checks, or credit cards.
- Refund/Return Policy: If you buy a horse from us, and for any reason you aren't happy with it, we will trade it out for aother horse of equal or lesser value provided the horse is still in the same condition as it was when it left our farm. We don't offer refunds, but we want to make sure you end up with a horse you are happy with. We love our horses, and we want it to be a good fit for them as well.