Destiny - Horse For Sale That's Built Like A Brick House
11 yo, 16 hands, $3,200
Click on the images and brown text for larger images and videos.
Destiny is one of my personal horses. I've had her since she was a yearling. She's 11 years old now, and she stands about 16 hands. I bought her at auction by outbidding a kill buyer. She was a gorgeous filly with an awesome build and a beautiful head, but she had a hernia where her umbilical cord had been, so she needed surgery. Most people don't want that kind of expense, and I can't say I blame them given the care required afterwards too. But I bought her and had the surgery done, and she has blossomed into a great, strong trail horse. She stands at about 16 hands, and you can see '6-pack abs' under her stomach when she sheds out in the summer. She's built like a brick house with a nice butt and wide chest. She has muscle on muscle.
Destiny has a strong will and can be playful. She can be an adventure to ride at times, but she never attempts to throw you. She's been on multiple organized rides, and I've even ridden her bareback on two rides that were each 5 to 6-hour rides. She has an awesome jog and a nice canter. She has never once bucked when cantering her nor does she rear. However, she can get 'hot' sometimes, so she needs an experienced rider. She is not for inexperienced riders or children. But someone with experience would appreciate her. This nice Quarter Horse is for sale for just $3,200.
Come See Our Horses For Sale
- See our horses for sale online
- Call or text 919-323-1265 to schedule a time to come see them
Need Tack Or Board For Your Horse?
We have new and used bridles, saddles, and saddle pads for sale, and we also offer pasture board.
Need Transportation For Your New Horse?
We offer horse transportation services for your convenience.
Terms of Sale
- Purchase Process: If you'd like to buy one of our horses, you need to either: 1) put a $200 non-refundable deposit on the horse and pay the balance within one week, 2) or pay for the horse when you visit our farm to try it out. Once you've made a commitment to buy the horse, we won't show the horse to anyone else, and we will keep the horse at no additional cost to you druing that week. If you need us to keep the horse longer than a week until you: make boarding arrangements near your home, finish your fence, build a barn, or a significant event occurs (like a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas), we will keep your new horse for you at the cost of $10/day after the 1-week grace period.
- Pre-purchase Exams: We encourage you to hire a vet to do a pre-purchase exam after submitting your deposit to put your mind at rest that the horse you want to buy is sound and healthy. If the horse you chose fails the exam for any reason, we will refund your deposit. You won't be penalized by losing your deposit since it was out of your control.
- Payment Types Accepted: We accept cash, certified checks, cashiers checks, and money orders. We don't accept personal checks, business checks, or credit cards.
- Refund/Return Policy: If you buy a horse from us, and for any reason you aren't happy with it, we will trade it out for aother horse of equal or lesser value provided the horse is still in the same condition as it was when it left our farm. We don't offer refunds, but we want to make sure you end up with a horse you are happy with. We love our horses, and we want it to be a good fit for them as well.