Dare - Dark Buckskin Trail Horse For Sale
5 yo, 14.2 hands, $3,400
Click on the images and brown text for larger images and videos.
Dare is a striking dark buckskin mare. She stands at 14.2 hands, and she's 5 years old. She has been trail ridden exclusively for the past year. She has a nice build and can be taken in any direction: English Pleasure, Hunter/Jumper, Barrels, or trails. She has a natural headset, so I don't think Western Pleasure would be her forte, but she does look proud and stunning. She's very curious and affectionate as you can see in the video of me giving our trail riding customers some riding instructions. In the pasture, she will come up to greet you and follow you around if she wasn't the one you were after.
Dare would be best suited for someone with some riding experience to finish her and to decide which direction to take her. You don't need to be a professional trainer - just someone with enough riding experience to appreciate her and mold her into the horse you want her to be. She will stand still for you to mount and dismount, and she has been ridden enough that she won't try to buck you off, she doesn't rear, and she will walk, trot, and canter under saddle. This is a horse you can enjoy working with and bringing along without the risk of her going bronc on you. So if you want a horse that you can bond with and have a say in what she becomes, Dare's your gal. This young horse is for sale for just $3,400.
Come See Our Horses For Sale
- See our horses for sale online
- Call or text 919-323-1265 to schedule a time to come see them
Need Tack Or Board For Your Horse?
We have new and used bridles, saddles, and saddle pads for sale, and we also offer pasture board.
Need Transportation For Your New Horse?
We offer horse transportation services for your convenience.
Terms of Sale
- Purchase Process: If you'd like to buy one of our horses, you need to either: 1) put a $200 non-refundable deposit on the horse and pay the balance within one week, 2) or pay for the horse when you visit our farm to try it out. Once you've made a commitment to buy the horse, we won't show the horse to anyone else, and we will keep the horse at no additional cost to you druing that week. If you need us to keep the horse longer than a week until you: make boarding arrangements near your home, finish your fence, build a barn, or a significant event occurs (like a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas), we will keep your new horse for you at the cost of $10/day after the 1-week grace period.
- Pre-purchase Exams: We encourage you to hire a vet to do a pre-purchase exam after submitting your deposit to put your mind at rest that the horse you want to buy is sound and healthy. If the horse you chose fails the exam for any reason, we will refund your deposit. You won't be penalized by losing your deposit since it was out of your control.
- Payment Types Accepted: We accept cash, certified checks, cashiers checks, and money orders. We don't accept personal checks, business checks, or credit cards.
- Refund/Return Policy: If you buy a horse from us, and for any reason you aren't happy with it, we will trade it out for aother horse of equal or lesser value provided the horse is still in the same condition as it was when it left our farm. We don't offer refunds, but we want to make sure you end up with a horse you are happy with. We love our horses, and we want it to be a good fit for them as well.