Daisy - Beautiful Buckskin Horse For Sale
10 yo, 15 hands, $5,600
Click on the images and brown text for larger images and videos.
Daisy is one of my personal horses, and she is so fine, I should've named her Daisy Duke. She has an incredibly straight profile with a nice big QH jaw, nice chest, and a round rump with muscle. She is 15 hands and is a pleasure to be around and to ride. I have ridden her offsite and camped overnight with her on a number of occasions, and she's been on organized rides with as many as 500 horses, music, generators, dogs, and partying going on. She will walk, trot, canter with ease when asked, and she has an incredibly smooth jog. She has good ground manners, will pick up all 4 feet, has a nice handle on her, neck reins, and is easy to control. In fact, I ride her with a hackamore most of the time, but she will also ride with a bit or a sidepull. She'll cross creeks, rivers, bridges, mud, or anything else you point her at. I've owned her since she was a 5 year-old and trained her for trail riding. If you're looking for a really nice mare, Daisy may just be your girl, and she's the perfect age at 10 years old. She's old enough to have been there and done that but young enough to do it some more for many years to come.
This gorgeous Buckskin horse is for sale for $5,600.
Come See Our Horses For Sale
- See our horses for sale online
- Call or text 919-323-1265 to schedule a time to come see them
Need Tack Or Board For Your Horse?
We have new and used bridles, saddles, and saddle pads for sale, and we also offer pasture board.
Need Transportation For Your New Horse?
We offer horse transportation services for your convenience.
Terms of Sale
- Purchase Process: If you'd like to buy one of our horses, you need to either: 1) put a $200 non-refundable deposit on the horse and pay the balance within one week, 2) or pay for the horse when you visit our farm to try it out. Once you've made a commitment to buy the horse, we won't show the horse to anyone else, and we will keep the horse at no additional cost to you druing that week. If you need us to keep the horse longer than a week until you: make boarding arrangements near your home, finish your fence, build a barn, or a significant event occurs (like a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas), we will keep your new horse for you at the cost of $10/day after the 1-week grace period.
- Pre-purchase Exams: We encourage you to hire a vet to do a pre-purchase exam after submitting your deposit to put your mind at rest that the horse you want to buy is sound and healthy. If the horse you chose fails the exam for any reason, we will refund your deposit. You won't be penalized by losing your deposit since it was out of your control.
- Payment Types Accepted: We accept cash, certified checks, cashiers checks, and money orders. We don't accept personal checks, business checks, or credit cards.
- Refund/Return Policy: If you buy a horse from us, and for any reason you aren't happy with it, we will trade it out for aother horse of equal or lesser value provided the horse is still in the same condition as it was when it left our farm. We don't offer refunds, but we want to make sure you end up with a horse you are happy with. We love our horses, and we want it to be a good fit for them as well.